The Beachside at Nantucket Guest Rules
- The Management at the Beachside is not responsible for any valuables not secured in Safe Deposit boxes provided at the front desk. The Beachside is not responsible for damages or theft incurred to vehicles, bicycles, mopeds, etc. or personal items left unattended on the property.
- Guests will be charged for any damages incurred during their stay.
- Rooms must be vacated by 11 am on the departure date. An additional $25 per hour will be charged after 11 am. Guests staying after 2 pm will pay an additional nights’ stay, unless late check-out has been approved by Management.
- Rates are based on double occupancy and $50 per night will be charged for a third adult. A maximum number of 3 adults may occupy a room. Any additional individuals may not register and may not stay in a room.
- The Beachside is a smoke-free property. Any guest who smokes in a room or has a pet in a non-designated pet room will be charged a $250 cleaning fee.
- There is a $10 fee for beach towels, beach chairs and movies not returned to the front desk.
- The Beachside hotel rooms and facilities are for use of registered guests only. Guests may not invite or allow anyone other than registered guests who are signed in on the registration card to use the Beachside rooms and facilities, including the pool area.
- Alcohol may not be consumed on the patios, parking lots or in the pool area.
- Disruptive conduct and rowdiness are prohibited at all times.
- Guests may not engage in any activities that interfere with the enjoyment of the hotel property by other guests, including engaging in noisy conduct, or playing loud music between 9 pm and 9 am.
- Hotel Management reserves the right to refuse service and/or evict anyone who does not comply with all federal, state and local laws as well as these rules and regulations.
- Any Beachside at Nantucket guest who does not comply with the above Guest Rules will be asked to leave the hotel and will be evicted.